Course Enrollment Forms
Undergraduate Kinesiology students are encouraged to enroll in our Experiential Learning Courses that are offered in the Fall and Winter terms each academic year.
KINESIOL 3RP3: Kinesiology Research Practicum Course
KINESIOL 4EE3: Professional Placement Course
- Placement Enrollment Application
- Letter to Placement Employers
- Student Declaration of Understanding Form
- Safety Orientation Checklist
- Supervisor Information Package
- Supervisor Final Evaluation Report
- Supervisor Feedback Form
KINESIOL 4RR6A/B: Thesis Course
KINESIOL 4RR9A/B: Thesis Course
Policies, procedures and forms related to course work (i.e. student health certificate, Letter of Permission (LOP), Religious, Indigenous, and Spiritual Observance (RISO) accommodations, petitions for special consideration) can be found on Faculty of Science website for the Office of the Associate Dean (Academic).